Stay Open During The Lockdown
The UK government are covering the costs for you to setup an online ordering system to your existing business.
The UK Government have been allocating funds from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) since 2014 and it expires this year.
The funds have been made available at staggered times and locations throughout the years and with Brexit fast approaching this is the last chance to get access to the funds.
Below are some links to explain more.
At Online Mastery we are specifically focused on helping small business owners in the hospitality industry by offering them a complete online ordering service. This will allow you to continue training during the lockdown and will remove the need to pay the high % of fees charged by 3rd party services.
Who is eligible
- Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels and Pubs (Available for anyone offering a food delivery service)
- Must have been adversly affected by the lockdown
- Must have been trading prior to the start of 2020
- Must have less than 250 staff members
- Must be turning over less than £50 million
- Must be based in a qualifying area.
Where is eligible
This list is subject to change based on availability and we update it every day at 09:00 GMT.
Currently the regions eligible for funding are:
What will we offer for this grant
We will provide the following for your business:
- Online Ordering System Website (or integration to your current website)
- Custom Branded Mobile App
- Ordering ability for your Facebook page
- Training Dedicated Order Application with real time notifications
- Thermal Printer for order tickets (optional)
- Upload your Menu into the system.
Fully setup and ready to take live orders within 1 hour.
Register Your Interest
Enter your details below and we will submit your application to the relevant authority.